Our expert consultants show companies how to fine-tune their existing solution and business practices to derive the optimum bottom-line benefits in the shortest possible time.
With over 45 years combined experience, Grid Squared has the knowledge and expertise to guide you through any security or low voltage installation. We can create RFP’s, help you interview and choose vendors and project manage installations. You can rely on our intimate knowledge of manufacturers, dealers, equipment, suppliers and installers to provide you with a system that will meet your needs and have it installed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The business value of Grid Squared Solutions continues to grow as clients gradually refine operations and solutions, and find new ways to leverage the capabilities of our technology and system designs.
Grid Squared’s Consulting Services accelerates this process. Dramatically.
Our expert consultants show companies how to fine-tune their existing solution and business practices to derive the optimum bottom-line benefits in the shortest possible time. We also provide full system design for new construction and renovation projects. Our team prides itself on paying close detail – extreme project management – helping drive projects in under budget. It’s all based on extensive front-line experience and vast knowledge of day-to-day operations and need for simplicity and ease of use for system operations.
Grid Squared consultants look to tailor every aspect of the Grid Squared solution and related processes to meet the needs of the organization, whether that involves reducing costs, increasing return on investment value, or boosting customer satisfaction.
Grid Squared consultants have an average of 15 years of experience in system design and functionality, plus deep knowledge of most solutions, and how they are used in all applications. They work with Property Managers, General Managers, General Contractors, Facility Directors, Security Directors and all other management personnel every day of the week, so they are intimately familiar with the challenges and issues facing every organization.
- Discovery – GRID consultants analyze current operations in depth, examine key strategic priorities and clients exact needs. They determine how the GRID solution might best be aligned with the client’s goal.
- GRID consultants will then offer their Findings and Recommendations.
- GRID also provides a detailed Functional Design and Proposal, clearly outlining all specifics of the project.
- This is followed by a series of Training Sessions that will assist end-users with executing the functional design and applying the solution’s capabilities to the business processes and management for daily operations.
- Finally, GRID will undertake a Post-Implementation Check-up and Project Summary that reviews actual progress against original objectives.
To learn the fastest way to achieve greater business results and reap the benefits of GRID solutions, Click here to contact us about Consulting Services.