Grid Squared Systems offers the most powerful capabilities and technologies available in the industry. Just as importantly, Grid Squared provides expert installation to assure that every solution is properly installed, configured and enabled as part of the operating environment. This professional service is an integral part of every Grid Squared solution.
All Grid Squared Systems are installed by our experienced and industry certified GRID Teams.
Having installed hundreds of standard and customized “GRID solutions”, Grid Squared knows how to get a system deployed, business-ready, and integrated with other systems’ hardware and software, making system upgrades virtually seamless. Our accumulated knowledge and experience means we know more than simply how to implement GRID solutions. We know a diverse selection of environments, the various architectures, and the relevant business processes and systems. We are on familiar ground almost anywhere.
The GRID Methodology
GRID implements a proven methodology designed to mitigate risks, and avoid delays:
- A GRID Project Manager simplifies the process and streamlines complex or multi-site installations.
- Grid creates a comprehensive Site Preparation Plan to assure that the location is properly prepared for the installation. We address everything ranging from power supplies and rack space, to cabling and interfaces with other systems.
- The GRID installation teams perform various validation processes to make sure the system is properly configured for the environment, and to the required technical standards.
- The systems are now available for the customer to perform their specific acceptance tests.
- Upon the successful completion of the installation, Grid provides complete documentation detailing precisely how the solution was installed, configured, and deployed across the enterprise.